EVENT DETAILS + REGISTRATION
Wed, Jun 28|
Junction Craft Beverage Co.
Caviar of Beer Jelly & the Art of Pairing Flavours Workshop
Get Ready to Entertain this Summer - Learn How to Make Caviar of Beer Jelly and Explore the Art of Pairing Flavours
TIME & LOCATION
Jun 28, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Junction Craft Beverage Co., 150 Symes Rd, Toronto, ON M6N 1P4, Canada
Francoise will teach you how to make caviar of beer jelly using a simple technique of molecular cuisine with agar-agar (a plant-based gelatin derived from seaweed).
Then you will explore the art of pairing flavours while enjoying caviar of beer jelly with a curated cheese & charcuterie board and great brews.
Each ticket includes the following:
- live demo + learn tips to make the perfect caviar of beer jelly
- make your first caviar of beer jelly. It is peaceful & therapeutic!
- enjoy a curated cheese and charcuterie board (local artisan cheese and charcuterie, bread, cookies, and other culinary surprises!)
- explore the art of pairing flavours and get ready to entertain this summer
- recipe card
- drink token (enjoy a free pint during the workshop or the dinner)
- bring home the leftover caviar of beer jelly, if any is left.
We will supply all the tools required for the workshop. Bring your apron!
You must be 19 years of age or older to purchase a ticket.